Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderIlsik Haucil Is Recruiting! by Bru-IH356 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderIH is recruiting! by Kitsunei356 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderIH Moving To Arkenstone by Bru-IH372 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bru-IH
Leader

re: Ilsik Haucil Remaining On Gladden

Mattymatty wrote:

Did it mention how many new slots we will receive to bring our toons to Gladden from other servers?

Not certain, but as VIP I had 2 extra character slots when I logged in today, which gave me 12 all together. I think this has been a sticking point since the announcements, they have mentioned having vault space/wardrobe/character slots all on "sale" going forward. But I'm sure there is a maximum of character slots per server.

Never doubt though Turbine's ability though, to milk this via the store. 

CammCamm
Officer

Did it mention how many new slots we will receive to bring our toons to Gladden from other servers? I've got creeps and freeps all over the place!!!! 

Bru-IH
Leader

Turbine has announced the 10 remaining servers as well as the order of the closing servers.

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-closure-announcement

Gladden will be 1 of 5 of the remaining U.S. servers. IH will continue playing here.

Players will be able to transfer freely to any of the remaining servers, with transfer times periodically opened by Turbine from the closing worlds.

Last edited by Bru-IH on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ilsik Haucil Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: